Game Day Instructions — Color Guard (Pregame)
The game can’t start without you! Present the colors on the main floor of Bankers Life Fieldhouse during the performance of the National Anthem at an Indiana Fever game.
- All participants (6 or less) should meet at the big green clock located in front of the box office on the Pennsylvania Street side of the Entry Pavilion NO LATER than 45 minutes prior to tipoff (example: meet at 6:15 pm for a 7:00 pm tipoff). A Fever Group Sales Representative will meet the participants and escort the participants to the appropriate place.
- All participants should come dressed and ready to present the colors. Pacers Sports & Entertainment will make all accommodations necessary to secure a star room for participants, but this is not a guarantee.
- All participants must have a ticket to the game to enter the main concourse and be eligible to participate.
- Directly following the National Anthem, a Fever Group Sales Representative will escort all participants to purchased seats to enjoy the Fever game.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not store any flags or equipment after the presentation of colors is over. Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not supply any flags or equipment. You must bring your own flags for the Color Guard.
- For Parking Information and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Parking Information page and FAQs page.