Game Day Instructions — Concourse Entertainment (Pregame)
Entertain thousands of Fever fans on the main concourse of Bankers Life Fieldhouse prior to tipoff of a Fever game!
Time Frame —
For Fever games at 7:00 PM:
- Arrive by 5:00 PM | Setup by 5:30 PM — if your group is not setup by this time, you forfeit your eligibility to perform
- Begin entertaining at 5:30 PM (if doors open 90 minutes prior to tip) or 6:00 PM (if doors open 60 minutes prior to tip)
- If your group is bringing a bus, you may pull onto Bankers Life Court (the alley that is directly north of Bankers Life Fieldhouse and is located between the Fieldhouse and the Maryland Street Parking Garage) to drop off any participants, spectators, and equipment. The bus must move and park elsewhere directly after dropping off participants, spectators, and equipment. See Parking Information for buses below.
- Participants and spectators may enter Bankers Life Fieldhouse through the Entry Pavilion (main and only entrance to Bankers Life Fieldhouse) either via Pennsylvania Street, Delaware Street, the side entrance on Bankers Life Court, or the skyway that is elevated above Delaware Street connecting the Entry Pavilion to the Virginia Ave. Garage.
- All participants (60 or less) should meet at the big green clock located in front of the box office on the Pennsylvania Street side of the Entry Pavilion at the appropriate time under Time Frame section listed above. A Fever Group Sales Representative will meet the participants there at that time to escort the group to the appropriate place.
- Please make note of the opponent the Fever are playing on your game night. We ask that your group not wear any colors or display any logos that resemble the opposing team during your performance.
- All participants must have a ticket to the game to enter the main concourse and be eligible to perform.
- Participants must have all bags and equipment checked by security prior to entering the main concourse.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not store any bags or equipment after the Concourse Entertainment is over.
- For Parking Information and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Parking Information page and FAQs page.