Game Day Instructions — Court of Dreams
Bring your game to Bankers Life Fieldhouse and play where the Pros play! Whether you’re a high school basketball team or a company looking to do some team building, this is an experience of a lifetime.
Time Frame —
For Fever games earlier than 7:00 PM:
- Noon game: No COD
- 5 PM game: 11:30 PM — 2:30 PM | Postgame: 7:30 PM — 9:00 PM
- 4 PM game: 9:30 AM — 1:30 PM | Postgame: 7:00 PM — 8:30 PM
- 1 PM game: 8:30 AM — 10:30 AM | Postgame: 3:30 PM — 5:00 PM
For Fever games at 7:00 PM:
- Court of Dreams #1: 12:30 PM — 2:30 PM
- Court of Dreams #2: 2:30 PM — 4:30 PM
- If your group is bringing a bus, you may pull onto Bankers Life Court (the alley that is directly north of Bankers Life Fieldhouse and is located between the Fieldhouse and the Maryland Street Parking Garage) to drop off any participants, spectators, and equipment. The bus must move and park elsewhere directly after dropping off participants, spectators, and equipment. See Parking Information for buses below.
- Teams, participants, and spectators may enter Bankers Life Fieldhouse through the Entry Pavilion (main and only entrance to Bankers Life Fieldhouse) either via Pennsylvania Street, Delaware Street, the side entrance on Bankers Life Court, or the skyway that is elevated above Delaware Street connecting the Entry Pavilion to the Virginia Ave. Garage.
- For Court of Dreams # 1, teams and participants must arrive NO LATER than 11:30 AM for bag checks with security.
- For Court of Dreams # 2, teams and participants must arrive NO LATER than 1:30 PM for bag checks with security.
- As soon as bag checks are done, teams and participants will be escorted down to the event level to get ready for the activity on the court. Spectators must stay in the Entry Pavilion at this time. Spectators will be escorted to their seats in Sections 15-17 as soon as the Fever floor is clear and the Court of Dreams session is ready.
- Your ticket to the Fever game that evening is the ticket you’ll use to get into the Court of Dreams session. No other tickets other than your ticket for the Fever game that evening will be valid for the Court of Dreams session.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not provide any personnel such as referees, athletic trainer, announcer, scorekeeper, etc.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment can provide a basketball to be use for the game(s) but you must bring your own warm up basketballs if required.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not store any bags or equipment after the Court of Dreams session is over.
- All participants must sign a waiver to be eligible to do ANY activity on the court. This includes players, coaches, cheerleaders, band members, referees, athletic trainers, announcers, scorekeepers, and anyone else who will be directly on the court at any time.
- For Parking Information and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Parking Information page and FAQs page.
- This Fan Experience requires that a waiver form be filled out by each participant. For any participants age 18 and under, a legal parent/guardian must fill out the waiver on their behalf. To download the waiver for this experience, click here.