Game Day Instructions — High-5 Tunnel Club (Pregame/Halftime; Home/Visitor)
Slap hands with the pros! Form a “Hi-5” tunnel as they re-enter the court to begin the second half.
- PREGAME: If your group is bringing a bus, you may pull onto Bankers Life Court (the alley that is directly north of Bankers Life Fieldhouse and is located between the Fieldhouse and the Maryland Street Parking Garage) to drop off any participants, spectators, and equipment. The bus must move and park elsewhere directly after dropping off participants, spectators, and equipment. See Parking Information for buses below.
- Participants and spectators may enter Bankers Life Fieldhouse through the Entry Pavilion (main and only entrance to Bankers Life Fieldhouse) either via Pennsylvania Street, Delaware Street, the side entrance on Bankers Life Court, or the skyway that is elevated above Delaware Street connecting the Entry Pavilion to the Virginia Ave. Garage.
- All participants (20 or less) should meet at the big green clock located in front of the Box Office on the Pennsylvania Street side of the Entry Pavilion NO LATER than 45 minutes prior to tipoff (example: meet at 6:15 pm for a 7:00 pm tipoff). A Fever Group Sales Representative will meet the participants and escort the participants to the appropriate place.
- HALFTIME: All participants (20 or less) should meet at the top of the Grand Staircase between Sections 1 & 20 on the Main Concourse with six (6) minutes remaining in the second (2nd) quarter. A Fever Group Sales Representative will meet the participants and escort the participants to the appropriate place.
- Please make note of the opponent the Fever are playing on your game night. We ask that your group not wear any colors or display any logos that resemble the opposing team during your group’s experience. Refusal to adhere to this policy will result in that participant forfeiting their opportunity to participate in this experience.
- All participants must have a ticket to the game to enter the main concourse and be eligible to participate.
- Directly following the experience, a Fever Group Sales Representative will escort all participants to purchased seats to enjoy the rest of the Fever game.
- For Parking Information and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Parking Information page and FAQs page.