Game Day Instructions — Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent Teddy Bear Exchange (Pregame)
12 participants from your group will get to stand on the court during the National Anthem and receive a teddy bear and an autographed picture from a Fever player prior to player introductions.
- All participants (no more than 12) should meet at the big green clock located in front of the box office on the Pennsylvania Street side of the Entry Pavilion NO LATER than 45 minutes prior to tipoff (example: meet at 6:15 pm for a 7:00 pm tipoff). A Fever Group Sales Representative will meet the participants and escort the participants to the appropriate place.
- Please make note of the opponent the Fever are playing on your game night. We ask that your group not wear any colors or display any logos that resemble the opposing team during your performance.
- All participants must have a ticket to the game to enter the main concourse and be eligible to participate.
- All spectators must go to purchased seats. Spectators may not go with participants unless they need 1-2 chaperones.
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you are a spectator picking up a participant after the conclusion of the experience, simply go to the big green freight elevator located outside of Section 18 on the main concourse. Participants from the experience will be coming up to the main concourse from that elevator following their performance.
- Directly following the National Anthem, a Fever Group Sales Representative will escort any participants who are not being picked up by a spectator outside of Section 18 to purchased seats to enjoy the Fever game.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not store any bags or equipment for the group
- For Parking Information and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Parking Information page and FAQs page.