Game Day Instructions — Pregame Presentation
Does a member of your group or does your entire group deserve to be recognized for something special? Here is your opportunity to give a special presentation on the main court in front of thousands of Fever fans!
- All participants (12 or less) should meet at the big green clock located in front of the box office on the Pennsylvania Street side of the Entry Pavilion NO LATER than 60 minutes prior to tipoff (example: meet at 6:00 pm for a 7:00 pm tipoff). A Fever Group Sales Representative will meet the participants and escort the participants to the appropriate place.
- Please make note of the opponent the Fever are playing on your game night. We ask that your group not wear any colors or display any logos that resemble the opposing team during your presentation.
- All participants must have a ticket to the game to enter the main concourse and be eligible to participate.
- You may communicate to any other spectators that are part of the group but not participating in the presentation that the presentation will take place approximately 20-25 minutes prior to tipoff.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment will not store any bags or equipment prior to the presentation or after the presentation is over.
- For Parking Information and Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Parking Information page and FAQs page.